gnus doesn't see all new messages

From: Jeroen Dijkmans
Subject: gnus doesn't see all new messages
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 15:57:41 +0200

All,

I'm experiencing the following problem since last week in gnus (version
5.10.6, xemacs 21.4 (patch 13) on Windows):

Not all new messages in my Inbox on the IMAP server appear in the
corresponding "gnus_IMAP_inbox".  I noticed this by starting the Mozilla
mail-client and connecting to the IMAP server: a number of messages
appear there which I don't see in Gnus.

Deleting these messages via Mozilla (ie. moving them to IMAP Trash),
make them appear in my GNUS trash.

Does anybody has an idea of what could be going on overhere?  Gnus
worked fine for me, at least until last week ...

TIA,

Jeroen

--
There are only 10 types of people in this world... those who
understand binary, and those who don't.