gnus stops when RSS group is not available

From: Christian Schmitt
Subject: gnus stops when RSS group is not available
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 16:16:53 +0200

Hi,
I'm using Gnus 5.10.6 with XEmacs 21.4.15 on WinNT 4.0.
It's working very good for me except one thing that's been bugging me
the last couple of weeks.

I have about six or seven RSS groups I'm subscribed to. Now, when I
fire up Gnus and one of the RSS groups is not available at the moment
(server down, URL changed, etc.) Gnus just hangs after displaying an
error message in the minibuffer.

Is there a setting/variable/tweak that I can use that makes Gnus skip
just this one non-working group and lets me read all my other news and
mail?

TIA,
Christian

--
Recursive (ri-ker-siv): adj; See "recursive"