Re: Rendering HTML Content in Email Messages

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Rendering HTML Content in Email Messages
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:00:30 +0200

On Mon, May 10 2004, Roland Roberts wrote:

>     [...]
>
>     rs> They never have been in the manual which is a doc-bug.  (Until
>     rs> 2003-04-27 the variable didn't even have doc-strings.)  Thanks
>     rs> for pointing this out.  I've committed it to CVS now.
>
> Well, I'm glad the docs got fixed.

Well, I didn't add more than what was in the doc-strings of the
variables already.

> Now if I can just figure out how to prevent automatic HTML rendering
> without having to unload w3....

What's wrong with the answer from the FAQ (included in the Gnus
manual)?

,----[ (info "(gnus)[4.6]") - http://my.gnus.org/faq/ ]
| I'd like Gnus NOT to render HTML-mails but show me the text part if
| it's available. How to do it?
`----

(Read the complete answer, please.)

Bye, Reiner.

PS: Please don't take things off the list/newsgroup as long as it's
    on-topic.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)