Re: Need explanations on a manual excerpt

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Need explanations on a manual excerpt
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:49:08 +0200

On 19 May 2004, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:
>
> > Hmm in fact, maybe my mind is biased but for me, ticked means either
> > dormant, ticked or permanent. Am I wrong thinking that way ?
>
> Well, I don't know what "permanent" is, but there is some terminology
> confusion; yes.  But dormant and ticked articles are different things
> in most contexts.

A  dormant  article  is  a  special  ticked  article,  isn't  it  ?  Bah
nevermind ;)

I at  least can see clearly the  difference between them when  I use it.
It was just for curiosity no more no less.

Regards,
--
No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels
Pétition contre les brevets logiciels : http://petition.eurolinux.org