[OT]: procmail checking without fetching

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [OT]: procmail checking without fetching
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:15:34 +0200

Hello,

This is slightly off topic but maybe you can help.

I want to do a basic procmail setup.

I don't  want procmail/fetchmail  to fetch mail  but just check  for new
arrivals and check for 'Cc' and do a formail on those messages.

Currently, I  am using a  full Gnus setup  to process my mail  chain and
don't  want to change  that but  I want  to be  able to  act on  bad MUA
beahvior  which  don't  respect  the  MFT  header  and  answer  with  an
automatic answer.

The only  solution I can think  of right now is  to use procmail/formail
to do that but I am open minded  and can revise my choice and use a full
Gnus solution for that if any available.

Do  you  have any  idea  ?  (I'd  rather use  Gnus  to  do that  but  if
impossible I can go with procmail even if I am not fond of it)

Regards,

zeDek
--
 In Gruuik we trust