Re: Random signatures

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Random signatures
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:18:03 +0900

From: john.philip@uhssystems.com

Max Quordlepleen <maxq@nonags.com> writes:
> ThanksMiles. I shall play with that code too. Much obliged.

John Philip pointed out to me via email that you can achieve pretty
much the same effect using the standard Emacs function `cookie':

   (setq message-signature
         '(cookie "~/.signatures"

The only real difference is that the signature separators with cookie
are lines containing a single % character rather than blank lines.

-Miles
--
Occam's razor split hairs so well, I bought the whole argument!