From: BENARD LOUIS MCARTHY Esq.,

From: trendservicesltd7
Subject: From: BENARD LOUIS MCARTHY Esq.,
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:11:52 +0200

From: BENARD LOUIS MCARTHY Esq.,
TREND SERVICES LTD.

ATTN:DIRECTOR/CEO ,
Compliments.I am BENARD LOUIS MCARTHY, a solicitor at Law and the personal
attorney to late Mr. Martin Chey a Thai Nationale Residing in Johannesburg
South Africa, hereinafter shall be refered to as my client.
On the 22nd of Dec. 2004, my client, his wife and all their three children
travelled to Thailand for the christmas holiday. Unfortunately, my client
Mr. Chey and all his family died in the most terrible and highly horrible
Indian Ocean's Tidal Wave disaster (Asian Tsunami) of the Dec. 26th 2004.
Ever since this tragic and traumatic events, I have made frantic efforts to
establish contacts with his relatives, but could not succeed. Due to the fact
that considering the nature of my clients business dealings, He never presented
any name on Documentation as his possible next of kin. I am therefore with all
sense of humility decided to make contact with you in order to assit in
claiming and retrieving the money left behind by my client
before the credit house know of his demise and probably get the funds
confiscated or even decleared it unserviceable by the finance and credit
institution where these funds were deposited. I solicit your urgent assistance
and co-operation as
a foreigner for easy passage of the funds to
your designated Bank account.
Mr. Chey was a successful businessman and was involved in cash transactions due
to the nature of his business. He was engaged in buying of Raw
Gold and Diamond from His suppliers in the mineral - rich equatorial belt of
central and southern African Countries, after which he sends the consignments
Bangkok in Thailand for processing and onward shipments to Dubia and Saudi
Arabia.
The amount of money kept in the custody of the finance and credit house is USD
25.5 million Dollars only. Since I have been unable to locate his relatives
after all my frantic efforts, I am therefore compelled by this circumstances to
seek
your consent to present you sir, with my position as his legal advicer as his
next of kin or business associate of the deceased so as to enable you receive
and collect the above funds. All other
further informations to that effect at my disposal will be made available to
you upon your consent and the acceptance of the project.
The funds when retrieved and successfully secured will be shared thus: -
myself,
the attorney 40%, yourself the presented next of kin 30%, while 20% will go to
Charity and possibly the Tsunami victims through you, in line with my clients
belief and support for Charity as a great philantropist during his life time,
the
balance of 10% will be for contingency expenses to be incured during the
process by both parties. I assure you the fullest and absolute co-operation and
a hitch free operation in this regards. I equally
guarranttee you total protection against any breach of the law in line with my
legal profession.
You are indeed very free to ask questions you deem necessary for further
clarifications, and please endeavour to always keep secret all informations
concering this transaction.Your most urgent response will be highly appreciated
through my email in order to avoid my making further contacts.
Regards,
BENARD LOUIS MCARTHY,ESQ.