Globally marking articles in summary as expirable or read?

From: Lance Hoffmeyer
Subject: Globally marking articles in summary as expirable or read?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:29:39 -0500

How can I, once I am in the summary buffer, globally or with a regex,
mark articles as expirable (usually with "E") or read "d"?

Along the same lines,  I have noticed that once I have marked articles
as expirable they are not actually removed.  I assume they will be removed
in 31 days.  Can I set a condition in my .gnus file that only articles
marked as "expirable" are removed immediately?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson