Limit articles base on special header

From: Steven Woody
Subject: Limit articles base on special header
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:43:19 +0800

i've use 'B c' copied some newsgroup articles into my nnml inbox for further
reading. but late, i found it's hard to pick out them out of my hundreds of
normal messages.  so i want some kind of limit/search function on the inbox
folder. but it seems not exists in info page.

those messages i want to pick out all have a special header 'Newsgroup:'.

any idea? thanks.

-
narke