increase number of posts

From: Baloff
Subject: increase number of posts
Date: 27 Jul 2005 17:43:27 +1000

Hello
believe me, I don't stop reading manuals these days, just to find out
the little bitty 'how to do something' some times I was a how week.

C-h a number trying to find out how to increase the number of posts in
a group. it asked me when I pointed to it and hit <RET> I typed 10,
but now I need 100.

how do I just display my posts, or specific posts of personal
interest.

don't tell me to read the manual, if you do, tell me where and make
sure it is and clearly written.

thanks