Re: gpg/Mailcrypt & emacs

From: Ivan Boldyrev
Subject: Re: gpg/Mailcrypt & emacs
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:05:04 +0700

On 9503 day of my life Hadron Quark wrote:
> Have any readers ever got mailcrypt to sign/encrypt messages based
> on the from field when sending emails/posts in gnus?

I don't see any reason to use mailcrypt with No Gnus 0.4.  Use PGG.

Add function to message-send-hook that checks from field and calls
mml-secure-message-encrypt-pgpmime or mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime
(or any function you like).

--
Ivan Boldyrev

       Assembly of a Japanese bicycle requires greatest peace of spirit.