Re: How many use eMacs and Gnus on daily basis?

From: Joe Bush
Subject: Re: How many use eMacs and Gnus on daily basis?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:27:53 GMT

Thanks for the examples, guys.

I, too, use startx after a console log-in. I'll make the changes
recommended and see if I like it. Since I do most of my computing in
Emacs nowadays, it seems like a logical evolution.

One additional question: I know I can get a new email status for
/var/spool/ displayed (I've done that). Can the status be set to show
new email on a POP3 server?

Thanks again.

Joe