Re: retrieve new posts

From: Steve Allan
Subject: Re: retrieve new posts
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:14:48 -0700

Gary Wessle <phddas@yahoo.com> writes:

>Hi
>
>I am using version (No Gnus v0.6) and need to retrieve new posts while
>I am at the summary buffer, /o N does not seam to do it.
.............................^^^^
                         Is that a typo?

/ o runs the command gnus-summary-insert-old-articles
/ N runs the command gnus-summary-insert-new-articles

You want the second one I think.

>I find myself q to Group g to get all <ret> to get back in the group.

You can get the same result without leaving the group buffer by typing

M-g runs the command gnus-summary-rescan-group

But / N is faster.

--
-- Steve