Re: A few questions on signing/encrypting emails

From: Leo
Subject: Re: A few questions on signing/encrypting emails
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:33:39 +0000

Hi Daiki,

I have upgraded to NoGnus to use easypg and other new features. But it
seems the document on using Gnus with EasyPG is scarce. I'd appreciate
if you can give me some help.

* Daiki Ueno (2007-01-05 15:01 +0900) said:
  ^^^^^^^^^^
>>         o What is the simplest way to handle multiple personal keys? I
>>           created two keys. One for work and one for anything
>>           else. But when I signed an email, only the one indicated by
>>           pgg-default-user-id is used.
>
> That's one of the major limitations of PGG.  Even you could set
> multiple personal keys by a new variable, you will see that you
> cannot supply your passphrase multiple times without gpg-agent.
>
> However, No Gnus (the development version of Gnus) supports that
> case.  You can set mml2015-signers.

When I set mml2015-signers, I was prompted for passphrase for each id
in the list. It looks like the email is being signed by all keys. Is
this supposed to happen? Can I choose which key to use?

regards,