Re: posting name in summary buffer

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: posting name in summary buffer
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:47:39 +0100

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:36:32 +0100, Martin wrote:

> more clear. You had something like this:

Adam> Perhaps changing the variable gnus-ignored-from-addresses
Adam> will be of use to you?

> ...etc..

> Where the name "Adam" was inserted in the beginning of each quoted
> line. Do I need boxquote.el for that?

No. You need SuperCite.

And that wasn't my doing, that was the person who quoted me.

(And please consider not using that style of quoting, most people
don't, and it just confuses most non-emacs-supercite readers).

> So if I want to be able to quote, where the name is inserted in the
> beginning of each quoted line, how do I do that?

Read the SuperCite manual.

> If it requires me to download boxquote.el, I assume I have to insert
> something into my .gnus or .emacs file. What should I do in that case?

Read the documentation, if you can't make it work then, ask again.

  Best regards,

--
 "Subdued flamboyance"                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk