Re: How do I get rit of articles in nndraft?

From: Torben Knudsen
Subject: Re: How do I get rit of articles in nndraft?
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:01:03 +0100

Floyd> Torben Knudsen <tk@es.aau.dk> wrote:
>> Thanks.  That did it.  This is one of the examples where I find
>> gnus complicated.  Strange things happens and it is hard to figure
>> out what to do.  Maybee part of the reason is that gnus is made for
>> news.

Floyd> Well, it's made for email too...  and that command works on
Floyd> nnfolder: articles too.

Floyd> I have this in my ~/.gnus file,

Floyd>   (gnus-define-keys gnus-summary-mode-map [f9]
Floyd> gnus-summary-delete-article)

Great, i chose [delete] and it works.

Floyd> I use it a great deal to delete received email messages that I
Floyd> don't want archived; it is just easier for me to have it bound
Floyd> to a function key.  One handy thing is that you can set the
Floyd> mark, and move the cursor down the list in the summary buffer
Floyd> to mark multiple articles, and then use
Floyd> gnus-summary-delete-article to remove all of them.

What do you do with emails you want to keep?
How do you use expire? if at all?
--
Associate Prof. Ph.D Torben Knudsen     Phone   : (+45) 9635 8670
Section of Automation and Control,      Email   : tk@es.aau.dk