GPG encryption

From: Alexey Pustyntsev
Subject: GPG encryption
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:57:22 +1000

Hi all,

I've got a small problem with Gnus encrypting/decrypting messages
using GPG. The messages gets encrypted with wrong character set and I
cannot read them after decrypting. The 'Content-Type' header of my
unencrypted messages is 'text/plain; charset=utf-8', but encryption
changes that to 'text/plain; charset=us-ascii'. I've never had such a
problem in Thunderbird using the same GPG program. Can I preserve the
utf-8 encoding for encrypted messages or did I miss anything?

--
Rgds
Alexey