Re: Process mark use cases

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: Re: Process mark use cases
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:39:56 +0800

*On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:24:49 +0100
* Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se> climbed out of the dark hell and cried
out:

> Hi,
>
> I'm curious about how people use process marks.
> So, if you want, just reply with a description of
> what you use process marks for, and how.
>

> Thanks,
I like to put NGs under topics. For example, I may open gmane and
subscribe to many groups at one time, and I mark all Emacs related
groups (like Bongo ;-p), and T m emacs RET

For emails, I dont do split while receiving them. I keep them in inbox
thus I wont forget to reply them when I have time. And after some time,
when things settled, I move them to specific groups for archiving. I use
structure like:
biz.some-company
prv.some-person

So I frequently do mark, B m