Re: Incomingxxx files from pop; how to get it into nnml folders

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: Incomingxxx files from pop; how to get it into nnml folders
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:12:42 +0800

Shanks N <shanks.n@gmail.com> writes:

   For the last couple of days, there's been problems with my ISP.  As a
   result, the mail downloads from pop gmail have been timed out.  I can
   see that the mails downloaded till the time outs are in the
   Incomingxxxx files in ~/Mail.  How do I get them into the respective
   nnml folders?

I also find many Incomingxxxx files in ~/Mail. I'm not sure how they
gets created. Maybe because i let my notebook go sleep directly after
work, then at home there's no network. Thus makes `fetchmail' in
trouble.

Anybody knows a solution for this ?

        William