nnimap sent mail

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: nnimap sent mail
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:02:10 +0200

I use nnimap in Gnus and I like it very much. Doing a "G c" yesterday
I was overwhelmed by all the options I saw. Never seen something quite
like that. Today I noticed however that E-mail I sent from within gnus
is not saved somewhere. In other mua's I can say where to save
outgoing email. I'm sure that is possible in Gnus too, but *how*
So, I'm looking for a global setting where to keep a copy of my
outgoing e-mails (Gnus/nnimap). I appreciate any help on this.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 11 02/07 ++