Re: nnimap sent mail

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: Re: nnimap sent mail
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:38:07 +0200

poppyer <poppyer@gmail.com> writes:

> The basic idea is to add a "Gcc" field when sending your email. In
> practise, you can customize gnus-posting-styles to automatically add
> the Gcc field for you.

The latter is worth investigating. I don't want to add a Bcc:
everytime I write E-mail (I write a lot).

I take it's possible to have a setting on a per server base?
Or even more global?

If set I can filter Bcc: msgs to myself out with a sieve script.

I assume your 'Gcc:' == 'Bcc:' ?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 11 02/07 ++