Re: getting rss content

From: Bar Shirtcliff
Subject: Re: getting rss content
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:23:45 -0500

`Hi again,

All right, I picked up your code (thanks so much!  I'm no elisp guru,
so that would have taken me some serious time!).  I haven't tried it
yet, but I wanted to thank you.  Unfortunately, gnus somehow, somewhy
removed your message, so that I can't respond directly All I did was
press the spacebar a few times, trying to get to the right message
(gnus key-bindings are nuts), and then poof!  all gone.  the whole
buffer was blown.  I'm so confused.

Anyway, thanks for the code, I'll put it right to work...  but there's
one more major problem.  Though I've put an rss address on my
secondry-select-methods list, gnus doesn't load it.  Every time it
starts, it asks me where to look for the feeds.  There must be a
workaround for this.  The keybindings--that I can fix.

Cheers,
Bar