Opening an article (not a URL) in Firefox

From: levander
Subject: Opening an article (not a URL) in Firefox
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 03:25:33 -0000

When viewing a Gnus article, is there any way to click a button and
have it auto-opened in Firefox?

I don't mean click on a URL and have the URL opened in Firefox.  I
mean have the article itself rendered in Firefox.

Email messages I'm getting which are written in HTML really look awful
in Gnus' *Article*.  I've tried the gnus-article-wash-html function,
still awful.  Being able to click and open them in Firefox would solve
all the problems I'm having with this issue.  And really, it's be no
less convenient than how I read HTML messages in Thunderbird.  In that
mail client, I always have to click on HTML messages to open them in a
larger Thunderbird window anyway.  In gnus, opening them in Firefox
would be no less convenient...