Automatically selecting cited text

From: Brett Randall
Subject: Automatically selecting cited text
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:47:10 +1000

Hey all

A few years ago when I *USED* to use Gnus (moving back now), I
remember that if I followed up an e-mail, the cited text would be
automatically selected from the bottom of the e-mail up to underneath
the attribution. I could arrow down to the end of where I wanted to
quote, hit C-w and delete the rest. This made it great for getting rid
of signatures, disclaimers, etc. I can't remember if that was a
feature of SuperCite, TrivialCite, Gnus itself... Does anyone know how
I "turn this on"?

TIA

Brett.