Re: mail-to-blogger using Message

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: mail-to-blogger using Message
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:32:55 +0900

trashbird1240 <sparrow1240@gmail.com> writes:

> I want to edit the html myself so I can format the text.

You can send the message as html attchments.  The following is my
template:

,----

| | | |

| Hello ! |

| |
| (defun foo ()
|    (message "Hello, world !"))

| | | |
`----

> Does anyone use a similar route and have you achieved satisfaction
> getting your markup through to the published blog?

There seems some problem with blogspot, though.  blogspot will ignore
the <pre> tag, which is sooooo bad ! I don't know why.  But msn space's
mail-to-blog works well.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

There are two kinds of solar-heat systems: "passive" systems collect the
sunlight that hits your home, and "active" systems collect the sunlight that
hits your neighbors' homes, too.
                -- Dave Barry, "Postpetroleum Guzzler"