Keeping self in CC: list

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Keeping self in CC: list
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:22:58 +0100

I'm just learning the ropes of using Gnus as a mailreader... when I do a
wide reply to a message that has been sent to three people (e.g. from A
to B, C and and myself), the message headers will send the message to A
and CC to B and C, but not CC me in.  How do I keep myself on the CC
list?  Do I have to use something like:

(setq message-default-mail-headers "CC: me\n")

to ensure that I'm kept on the CC list?

I see that gnus has the archive facility to archive messages I've sent,
but if I use that instead, presumably I won't see the messages in the
threads amongst replies from others?

Stephen