Re: create imap directory

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: create imap directory
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:21:59 -0500

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:26:55 +0200 Antoine Junod <toto@tots-ns.net> wrote:

AJ> Is it possible to create a directory through an imap connection on the
AJ> imap server with the help of gnus? (the directories I create from the
AJ> webmail associated with the problematic mail account do not seem to be
AJ> accessible from gnus. It should be 'strange' directories.)

You can create an IMAP folder, but that may not correspond to an actual
directory on the server (e.g. Cyrus IMAPD doesn't store articles in
directories IIRC).

To create a new folder, just do `G m' from the *Group* buffer and
specify the other parameters Gnus will request.  You need to have write
access on the server, of course.

Ted