Changing view in archived mail

From: Brett Randall
Subject: Changing view in archived mail
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:13:49 +1000

Hey all

In my archived sent items (e.g. nnfolder+archive:mail.2008-08), when I
open the group it obviously shows me the From name and Subject field
as it does with every other group. This isn't really useful when I
want to see who I'm sending e-mails TO. Is there any way of changing
the display of the Summary buffer just for those groups to show me the
To and Subject fields?

Thanks

Brett.