Gmail & Gnus

From: Flávio de Souza
Subject: Gmail & Gnus
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:19:01 +0100

I am using GNUS to connect through imap and read my emails.

I use GMAIL with three email accounts, when I reply emails GMAIL uses the name
of the account that received the email.

If the receiver try to reply the message, his response will be sent to the
original email and not Gmail account.

I would like to have this kind of feature with GNUS too. Is it possible?

Besides that, I am trying to connect to my email archive in Gmail, but I only
can connect to Inbox.

How do I select to get email from all-email folder?

Flávio.