linking "article washing" script to menu and keyboard shortcut

From: Andrzej Adam Filip
Subject: linking "article washing" script to menu and keyboard shortcut
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:57:52 +0200

Could you recommend short "HOW TO" about linking specific external
article washing script to emacs/gnus menus?
[the long way is to use: Article/Washing/Unix pipe ... ]

P.S.
I post in UTF-8 to news hierarchy where *some* [...] ignore encoding
properly declared in headers and assume ISO-8859-X.

--
[pl>en Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@onet.eu : anfi@xl.wp.pl
I don't care for the Sugar Smacks commercial.  I don't like the idea of