Re: How to ignore "Reply-To"?

From: Teemu Likonen
Subject: Re: How to ignore "Reply-To"?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:34:56 +0300

Sivaram Neelakantan [2008-10-18 22:17 +0530]:

> Well, the Gnus default is sane when you're in a mailing list group in
> that you typically reply to the list. That said, you could tinker with

> `broken-reply-to'

> Since the modification you wanted is infrequent, it's best to simply
> edit the reply-to.

OK, thanks. Well, I guess this means that if I occasionally want to
reply privately to somebody on a mailing list I need to copy and paste
person's address to "To" field. All the reply options (normal, wide and
very wide) just reply to the list address and nobody else.