Re: nnmaildir don't get new email with gnus-group-get-new-news

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: nnmaildir don't get new email with gnus-group-get-new-news
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 06:26:52 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 4, 8:21 pm, Ted Zlatanov <t...@lifelogs.com> wrote:

> You mean Gnus won't notice the changes for 30 seconds?

that's what I thought, but I was wrong. the problem is that gnus is
not reading the files in the 'new' directory. the emails only show up
in the group buffer when the email is moved to 'cur'. I thought there
was a delay because I checked a directory with mutt and it moved the
files from new to cur. any ideas of what it can be? to sumarize:

I download emails with offlineimap and new emails go to directories
like ~/Maildir/inbox/new/ but gnus only notice them when they are
moved to the cur directory. (gnus is not moving then from new to cur)

pedro