Losing Mail in Gnus - pt 2

From: Brett Randall
Subject: Losing Mail in Gnus - pt 2
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:24:47 +1100

Hi all

I've started having a problem with my Gnus losing e-mail again. My
original posts are available at:

http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.gnus/browse_thread/thread/5af37dd8aa003cbf

I'm seeing exactly the same thing happen, where most of the time, my
mail is delivered to the correct location, however sometimes it gets
delivered do a .mairix/Inbox/ directory instead of my Mail/Inbox/
directory. My secondary select methods are:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
        '(
          (nnml "brett" (nnml-directory "~brett/Mail/") (nnml-get-new-mail t))
          (nnml "mairix" (nnml-directory "~brett/.mairix"))
          )
)

And I retrieve my mail with:

(setq mail-sources '((maildir) (maildir :path "~brett/Maildir/cur")))
(setq mail-source-delete-incoming t)

And I don't really understand the code, but I can my mail with:

(defun gnus-demon-my-scan-mail ()
  (when (and (gnus-alive-p) mail-here)
    (save-excursion
      (set-buffer gnus-group-buffer)
      (gnus-group-get-new-news 3)
      )
    )
  )
(gnus-demon-add-handler 'gnus-demon-my-scan-mail 2 2)

If anyone has any more ideas about why some of my mail is getting
delivered to the wrong backend, that would be great!

Thanks

Brett