Gnus with Dovecot and imapoffline

From: Atul Mehta
Subject: Gnus with Dovecot and imapoffline
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 03:09:35 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to configure gnus to work with Dovecot and imapoffline. I
have also got Postfix running as my MTA. My problem is on how best to
sync "Sent Items". Like I have multiple IMAP accounts. Ideally I would
like the emails I am sending from one IMAP account, to reside in the
"Sent Items" folder of that account only. Is that possible? In case, it
cannot be done, can I collect all my sent emails and put that in the
"Sent Items" of only one IMAP account? How can I tailor my existing
setup to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Rgds,
Atul

--
    if (argc > 1 && strcmp(argv[1], "-advice") == 0) {
        printf("Don't Panic!\n");

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to news@netfront.net --