Re: pgg-default-user-id with more than one UID

From: Suno Ano
Subject: Re: pgg-default-user-id with more than one UID
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:05:31 +0200

 Richard> I'm sorry about I don't know what posting-styles is. Is this
 Richard> your own version of gnus-posting-styles which I showed in the
 Richard> example?

Yes, the example (with line 25) is taken from my .emacs file.

As mentioned, I use gnus-parameters (see [0] for more information) in
order to apply settings to various groups (news, email, feeds). Now I
want to use gnus-parameters to specify which pgg UID to choose as well.

posting-style is just one keyword that can be used with gnus-parameters
which, in that case, is used to specify posting styles for a particular
group.

[0] evaluate this form: (info-goto-node "(gnus)group parameters")