Where is list of subscribed groups stored?

From: Paul Mead
Subject: Where is list of subscribed groups stored?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:20:40 +0100

I've successfully begun to use Dropbox to keep my reading up to date
between three pc's - my home Windows and Linux systems and work
laptop. I store all my .newsrc* files, News/ and Mail/ on the Dropbox
directory and point gnus at it and it *mostly* works.

The only remaining niggle is that if I subscribe to a new group or feed
on any machine, I also have to repeat the subscription on the other
machines.  This leads me to beleive that I'm missing a file somewhere.
So - is there another file that should be in my dropbox?

Thanks
Paul