Received email truncated in reply

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Received email truncated in reply
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:57:52 -0400

I use Gnus v5.10.10 with Emacs 22.3.1 under (alas) Windows XP.  I find
that when replying to a long piece of mail (such as a mailing-list
digest), using R, the resulting buffer often does not contain the
entire receipt, but is cut off.  That is a nuisance if the cut-off
part contains what I want to reply to.  Is there some variable I can
reset to get rid of this behavior, or is it a bug?
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  Ontology recapitulates philology.  :||