tick mark / gnus-mark-unread?

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: tick mark / gnus-mark-unread?
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:16:32 +0200

Hi!

Using gnus for email, at times I want to mark an email that I need yet
to process. I can tick-mark it, setting the mark with 'u' (or '!', or
M-x gnus-mark-unread ) and undoing this with M-u, but that is not the
same as marking it unread.

Messages marked with this '!', will prevent me from seeing earlier and
new email messages that gnus filed in that same group, unless I m-u the
marked messages and enter the group again.

Or am I overlooking the other gnus trick?

Gijs

--
A picture is worth a thousand words, 1000 words takes about 5K,
therefore no picture should be larger than 5K.