Re: import existing file - mark unrad

From: notbob
Subject: Re: import existing file - mark unrad
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:55:07 -0600

Glyn Millington <wistanswick@linuxmail.org> writes:

> Hi there NB - glad to see you took the plunge!

Hey, Glyn!  Nice to hear from you.

Yep, I finally got it all together.  Now I'm navigating my file
system, editing files, yappin' on usenet and irc, shufflin' buffers,
tweaking variables, etc, all from a single emacs session, jes
like it was designed to do.  This emacs thing is kinda fun.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement over the years.  I
may be slow, but I don't give up.  ;)

BTW, I also moved.  Not in CA anymore.  Up in the CO Rocky boonies.

nb    --"vi ....the heart of evil!"