Share your RSS ignored fields

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Share your RSS ignored fields
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:27:47 +0200

Sometimes when using nnrss the same item keeps reappearing. It is
usually because some field you don't care about in the RSS keeps being
updated. Such as the number of comments, or something similarly boring.

You can hunt them down by upping gnus-verbose to 10, reloading the
RSS-group with M-g and looking in the  *Message-Log* buffer.

Fun as that may be, I thought we might share the fields we've noticed
that are nice to ignore.

My nnrss-ignore-article-fields is currently:

  (slash:comments thr:total lj:reply-count)

What do you have in yours?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Kom nu jag är kroniskt låg                                  Adam Sjøgren
  Bara mörkret hörs"                                     asjo@koldfront.dk