How do I bypass message-check before sending my mail?

From: dhg::Newsfork
Subject: How do I bypass message-check before sending my mail?
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:37:59 +0800

Hi all

I need to send some mails in raw format. But every time I try to send
the mails, emacs tries to modify it before sending. I think there must be
some way to bypass the message-check phase, but I ended up no way out
after doing some research on the issue. Any enlightenment here? These
mails are for bug reports in a certain format.

Thanks in advance!

--
(dhg) darcsis AT gmail dot COM