Re: nnimap vs. nnmaildir

From: Dan Christensen
Subject: Re: nnimap vs. nnmaildir
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:21:27 -0400

> I use a local dovecot imap server that synchronizes several imap
> accounts using offlineimap.  From Gnus, I access it via nnimap.  This
> works very reliable for more than a year now.

I've been trying to do this, but I'm finding that offlineimap often
doesn't sync the gnus-expire flag.  I'm using dovecot at both ends,
like you.  Can anyone here who uses offlineimap confirm whether the
Gnus custom flags get synced reliably?

I've also asked on the offlineimap list, with no response yet:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/1626

Dan