mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime vs gnus-message-replyencrypt

From: Bjoern Schiessle
Subject: mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime vs gnus-message-replyencrypt
Date: 24 Nov 2009 00:58:17 GMT

Hello,

I want so sign every outgoing mail with GnuPG. Therefore I use:

(add-hook 'gnus-message-setup-hook 'mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime)

At the same time i want that Gnus automatically encrypt mails if they are
a replay to an encrypted mail. At the Gnus documentation I found this
solution:

(setq gnus-message-replyencrypt t)

The problem is that gnus-message-replyencrypt dosn't work if mml-secure-
message-sign-pgpmime is set.

Is it possible to get both? Always sign mails and additionally encrypt if
the mail is an replay to an encrypted mail?

Thanks a lot!
Björn

--
Björn Schießle                                  (http://www.schiessle.org)