Re: Faster smarter

From: andrea
Subject: Re: Faster smarter
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 23:07:38 +0100

Another couple things given that I'm here

1. why the default of the summary mode is to show the oldest messages first?
   Shouldn't it always be preferable seeing the last ones first?

2. Sometimes I just don't find the messages, for example now I've posted
   twice in the same thread, but the second message just doesn't appear,
   while it does appear if I go to google groups.

Thanks anyone for the help, I really would like to close the browser for
usenet forever ;)