Read HTML mail with W3M

From: Slackrat
Subject: Read HTML mail with W3M
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:20:39 +0100

I have the following installed
 emacs-22.1-source.tar.gz
 emacs-w3m-1.4.4-source.tar.gz
 libgc_6.4.orig-source.tar.gz
 muse-3.11-info-source.tar.gz
 muse-3.11-source.tar.gz
 randomsig.el
 w3m-0.5.2-source.tar.gz

I use Feed my Inbox to bring in RSS items by email as using gnus
directly slows my load since I have many RSS sources.
 http://www.feedmyinbox.com/

Currently I W-h and W-w  to get the mails into a reasonable state to
read them as they are in fact HTML emails.

But I was thinking of using W3M which I have available to automatically
render them readable:

I may have erred in my .emacs where I have:
;; use w3m
 (require 'w3m-load)
 (require 'mime-w3m)

But a debug says emacs can't find "mime-parse" and I am unable to find
this file

Any ideas anyone?

--
Slackrat