Re: Technique for reading and answering to Usenet articles: how do you m

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Technique for reading and answering to Usenet articles: how do you manage to update the group buffers without needing to restart Gnus?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:58:51 +0200

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:26:24 +0300, Leonidas wrote:

> Thanks. Although I scanned my lisp/gnus folder that ships with my emacs
> installation and but found no 'gnus-demon-scan-pgp' (curiosity you
> see). Documentation glitch?

It is a little ambiguous in the manual, I think, whether it is a
fictional example or a real one. One of the last paragraphs mention the
ready-made functions that are available, which do not include a pgp one.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "How did someone as misanthropic as me end up in this        Adam Sjøgren
  business anyway? What the hell am I doing here?"       asjo@koldfront.dk