Gnus and Emacs freezes by sending mails

From: 石田惣一
Subject: Gnus and Emacs freezes by sending mails
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:57:30 +0900

hi.  My Gnus seems to have a problem recently.  It had been fine, but
all the sudden it cannot send mails at all.

Gnus can receive incoming mails but cannot send mails.  If I try to
send mails by typing C-c C-c, Emacs freezes and I have to reboot the
computer.  I have no clue why.  I do not even know what to check.

Since it was working properly, the settings should no matter.
Recently I have added "anything.el" and some other plugins.  And I
have added some RSS feeds.  But I do not know what can interfere the
sending mechanism.

Could anyone give me tips for checking what is wrong with my Gnus? or
the system?

soichi