Re: Where are the HTML functions

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Re: Where are the HTML functions
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:42:59 -0000

Op dinsdag 1 jun 2010 03:39 CEST schreef Katsumi Yamaoka:

> I use 'K H' to display HTML-emails. When leaving a group, you get a
> question about removing temporary HTML file(s), which I find non
> supportive. I would prefer no question and just remove them, or not
> remove them. (My choice would to keep them.)
[...]

See the user option `gnus-article-browse-delete-temp', of which
the default value is `ask'.

Thank you. I'll try it out.

By the way, the documentation is not correct. It says:
    if it is `ask' ask once when exiting from the summary buffer
But when I say 'n', it asks again for every file.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer