Scoring instead of kill files

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Scoring instead of kill files
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:23 -0000

Because off posts from nanothermite911fbibustards@gmail.com I started
looking at kill files. But I found the following statement:
    In short, kill processing is a lot slower (and I do mean a lot) than
    score processing, so it might be a good idea to rewrite your kill
    files into score files.

So I made a score file with:
    (("from"
      ("nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibustards@gmail.com>"
-1000 nil e)))

But this just marks the file as read. This is a plus and a min. The plus
is that nothing will be deleted automatically. The min is that nothing
will be deleted. Is there a way to find (say once a month) all articles
in all groups with a score lower or equal -1000, so I can decide to
delete them, or do something else when they are wrongly scored?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer