Re: "Trying to require a method that doesn't exist"

From: Bill
Subject: Re: "Trying to require a method that doesn't exist"
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:46:18 -0000

Lars, thanks!  I executed (add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
'(nnml "")), and now I can read email.  I still don't know how it
finds Mail and Mail/active; perhaps they are built-in defaults.  I
also don't know what changed, but I'm happy it's working.

When things were squirrely, I thought I noticed that some Topics
disappeared, leaving their groups to move to the next topic.  As soon
as I finish downloading the backlog of email, I'll check that out.

Bill